Added 13th March 2016
3 reviewsRate this Rental
By mloud - stayed here from 4th May 2011 to 7th August 2016
The landlord has an application form which i had to fill when i agreed to take the place, at that time told me that there was an admin fee of £150 to pay to sign the agreement, I was given a copy to take home read it and if did not like it he would refund all the money I paid.
In these years he promptly replaced fridge, washing machine and carpet of our choice. He has not asked for contribution from us.
Zaher can be relied for any maintenance work in his properties and he has a very pleasant personality.
By fioanto - stayed here from 3rd August 2016 to 3rd August 2016
I have been living at 14 Mander Way way since 15.01.2016
The first thing landlord informed me that there is one of charge for admin of £150.00
Agreement signed and instead of reading there was given a copy to take home read it and if did not like it he would refund all the monies paid.
Very unusual I did not have full deposit so landlord arranged to take additional £100 per month to make the deposit until total reached.
Carpets were replaced before we moved in.
Can be relied to maintenance work very quickly.
Landlord is very pleasant personality. The best landlord. I feel lucky to have such kind landlord.
By lenmon - stayed here from 21st January 2015 to 17th November 2015
- The landlord is intrusive because he turns up unannounced, even after 9.30 pm.
- Wants to come by frequently for no reason.
- Vague about when he is going to enter the house for maintenance during the day.
- After completing maintenance, lied that there was ever a problem and blamed me for calling him out.
- Was nosy about guests I had staying at the house and was intimidating to my housemate.
- Accused me of subletting behind my back and asked questions about me to my housemate.
- He threatened to charge me £350 for keeping my copy of the contract when I moved out.
- Did not let me have digital copy of the contract before signing.
- Charged excessively from my deposit for minor things
- Charges admin fees.
Rented from www.zaherproperty.co.uk, also rents out 10 Mander Way and flats in Loris Court, Prince William Court, Ravensworth Gardens, Cambridge UKSign in to comment on this review