Added 24th July 2015
1 reviewRate this Rental
By jaggs - stayed here from 1st August 2013 to 20th July 2015
- massive rooms as it was a show flat.
- location - m4 and a4
- bus stop is very close
- safe underground parking
- ground floor so easy to bring bicycle in flat
- concierge are friendly
- good gym
- no curtains. Hard to find for these windows.
- Foxtons never come for inspection in two years
- increase the rent by 5% during renewal. So make sure to get a long term contract.
- Refuse store is in the car park which is a 3 minute walk
- they force you to pay 40£ for gym induction to get a entry code. Just go in the morning and ask the regular users for entry code for free.